【Ingredients and Concentration】The product is composed of Pseudorabies Virus strain Bartha-k61, the virus content is at least 5.0*103.0 TCID50/dose.
【Property】Light yellow sponge-like loose mass, easy to detach from the bottle wall, quickly dissolve after adding PBS.
【Actions and Uses】It is used to prevent Pseudorabies for swine, bovine and sheep. Immunization period is 12 months.
【Application and Dosages】Intramuscular injection is suggested. According to the bottle label, the product is diluted with PBS to make 1 dose per ml。
Swine: Pregnant sows and adult pigs, 2.0 ml per swine; Swine over 3 months old, 1.0 ml per swine; Suckling piglets, 0.5 ml in the first inoculation, and 1.0 ml in weaning.
Bovine: The bovine over 1 year, 3.0ml/bovine; The bovine of 5~12months, 2.0ml/bovine; The bovine of 2~4 months, 1.0 ml in the first inoculation, and 2.0 ml in weaning.
Sheep：Sheep over 4 months, 1ml/sheep.
(1) After dilution, used up within the day.
(2) When inoculation, it should be disinfected locally.
(3) Pregnant sows should be injected from 21 to 28 before delivery, and the maternal antibodies of the piglets can last for 21 to 28 days. After that, the suckling pigs or weaned pigs still need to be vaccinated; the sows not vaccinated with this vaccine, the piglets they produce can be inoculated within 7 days and inoculated again after weaning.
(4) Emergency vaccination may be carried out on livestock without clinical manifestations.
(5) The remaining vaccines, vaccine bottles and syringes should be treated harmlessly.
【Specification】 10 ml/bottle, 20 ml/bottle, 50 ml/bottle, 100 ml/bottle.
【Package】10 bottles/box, 20 bottles/box
【Storage and Expiration】Storage at -20℃ for 18 months.