【Ingredients and Concentration】The vaccine is composed of inactivated Newcastle Disease virus LaSota Strain. Before inactivation the virus content is more than 108.0EID50/0.1ml.
【Property】Milky white emulsion.
【Actions and Uses】It is used to prevent Newcastle Disease. The immune period lasts 4 months.
【Application and Dosages】Subcutaneous injection in neck or intramuscular injection in chest is suggested; 0.2ml for a 14-day-old chicken; 0.5ml for a 60-day-old chicken.
(1) The product can’t be used for chickens infected with abnormal health condition.
(2) Freezing is prohibited.
(3) The product can’t be used if packing is damaged, impurity is found or emulsion is broken or stratified.
(4) The vaccine is should be stored at room temperature and be well shaken before use.
(5) Needles should be changed regularly. It is suggested that a separate needle should be used for each injection.
(6) The vaccine should be consumed within 24 hours when it is opened.
(7) It can’t be used for the chickens within 28 days before slaughter.
【Specification】250 ml/bottle, 500 ml/bottle.
【Storage and Expiration】Storage at 2~8℃ for 12 months.