【Ingredients and Concentration】The vaccine is composed of Infectious Bursal Disease virus strain B87. The virus content is more than 103.0 ELD50/dose.
【Property】Red spongy loose lumps, and separate from the bottle walls easily. After adding diluents, dissolved soon.
【Actions and Uses】It is used to prevent Infectious Bursal Disease.
【Application and Dosages】Oral or drinking-water administration is suggested.
The time of administration should be determined by the degree of infectious bursal disease (IBD) exposure, level of IBDV maternal antibodies and the current management procedures. Usually used within 14~28 days old. Give 2 dose of vaccine per bird for drinking-water vaccination.
(1) Vaccinate only healthy birds.
(2) The vaccine should be consumed within 1 hour when it is diluted.
(3) Withhold water for 4 hours before vaccinating.
(4) Vaccine packaging must be disinfected or burned, not free to discard.
(5) Water used for the drinking-water administration of a live virus vaccine must be non-chlorinated.
【Storage and Expiration】Storage at -15℃ for 18 months.